To develop, support, and advocate for nurse leaders as they enhance the delivery of health care.
An engaged community of nursing leaders with one voice advancing health in the Commonwealth.
- Foster the development of nurse leaders.
- Promote the value of nursing.
- Improve the value and engagement of membership.
- Provide leadership that enhances the nursing profession.
- Promote a culture of safety and quality in health care.
- Kentucky Hospital Association (KHA)
- Kentucky Center for Nursing (KCN)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing (KBN)
- American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE)
- Kentucky Nurses
Characteristics & Behaviors
- Risk Taker
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Engaged membership
- Leadership development
- Public policy and advocacy
- Professional network